Wow, when I first saw this post, I thought, what a perfect sexy muscle daddy god. Then I saw you posted him before and he had hair. No wonder he became so sexy, he became Stone Cold Steve Austin haha
Goddamn he is sex on a stick. It's times like these I can't help but feel these guys know how sexy they are and how they look and we are their real audience. Why else would a man with so much hot muscle, wear just trunks to look so pathetic in front of so many people.
The pièce de résistance was when he was stretched over the ring post 🥵 I'm glad the camera got some good shots, but we needed so much more from that moment! He was practically asking to get fucked there 🍆 his body was so stretched and flexed and primed for pleasure. He loved showing of his perfect pecs 🥩 abs and arms 💪 all throughout the match, but that was the point in the match he was screaming take me already. The last of those 3 stretched out pics (8th from the bottom) where he makes the 😵 face is heavenly and feels post-orgasmic
2 comments:
Wow, when I first saw this post, I thought, what a perfect sexy muscle daddy god. Then I saw you posted him before and he had hair. No wonder he became so sexy, he became Stone Cold Steve Austin haha
Goddamn he is sex on a stick. It's times like these I can't help but feel these guys know how sexy they are and how they look and we are their real audience. Why else would a man with so much hot muscle, wear just trunks to look so pathetic in front of so many people.
The pièce de résistance was when he was stretched over the ring post 🥵 I'm glad the camera got some good shots, but we needed so much more from that moment! He was practically asking to get fucked there 🍆 his body was so stretched and flexed and primed for pleasure. He loved showing of his perfect pecs 🥩 abs and arms 💪 all throughout the match, but that was the point in the match he was screaming take me already. The last of those 3 stretched out pics (8th from the bottom) where he makes the 😵 face is heavenly and feels post-orgasmic
couldn't agree more
Post a Comment