That's so amazing you were able to do this match before it got taken down!! Shane Haste never looked hotter or more handsome than he did in this moment, and subsequently most pathetic. This dashing bigger foreigner thinks he will overwhelm the hometown hero with his confident rock and roll charisma in those first pics, but he is in for a shocking surprise. Look at how sexy this arrogant prince sleeps beautifully in the last pic
I am so sad I did not get a chance to download it, but grateful I can relieve it forever on this post. Can't wait for part 2!!
1 comment:
That's so amazing you were able to do this match before it got taken down!! Shane Haste never looked hotter or more handsome than he did in this moment, and subsequently most pathetic. This dashing bigger foreigner thinks he will overwhelm the hometown hero with his confident rock and roll charisma in those first pics, but he is in for a shocking surprise. Look at how sexy this arrogant prince sleeps beautifully in the last pic
I am so sad I did not get a chance to download it, but grateful I can relieve it forever on this post. Can't wait for part 2!!
Post a Comment