This is my birthday month, so let me post something special and memorable to me. This might be too old for you, but please bear with me for a while. When I was a kid, I had a big crush on him during this era, and I can tell he is the one who took me to the erotic world of pro-wrestling. I would be happy if you share who is your first crush.
1 comment:
This is my birthday month, so let me post something special and memorable to me. This might be too old for you, but please bear with me for a while.
When I was a kid, I had a big crush on him during this era, and I can tell he is the one who took me to the erotic world of pro-wrestling. I would be happy if you share who is your first crush.
Post a Comment