🤯 so I've know Bryce for awhile but he never quite pushed my buttons until a month or two ago and then I was obsessed with him for a week including from this match. I really thought I got him out of my system, but the minute I saw this post, I was instantly turned on again 🍆
Tets-san, those captions you added are so perfect 🤩 For context, Bryce is challenging his mentor who he owes everything to after he got the championship, so this was his first defense and he felt he had to do it against the guy he respects most. I'm not 100% sure, but I think his mentor uses a finishing move right from the start and almost beats him immediately, which would've been very humiliating indeed
How cute and hot is Saturn's ass, especially with his trunks labeling his cheeks as "Saturn's Ring" in that 3rd pic of the actual match? That's definitely a ring I'd like to have around my dick lol
1 comment:
🤯 so I've know Bryce for awhile but he never quite pushed my buttons until a month or two ago and then I was obsessed with him for a week including from this match. I really thought I got him out of my system, but the minute I saw this post, I was instantly turned on again 🍆
Tets-san, those captions you added are so perfect 🤩 For context, Bryce is challenging his mentor who he owes everything to after he got the championship, so this was his first defense and he felt he had to do it against the guy he respects most. I'm not 100% sure, but I think his mentor uses a finishing move right from the start and almost beats him immediately, which would've been very humiliating indeed
How cute and hot is Saturn's ass, especially with his trunks labeling his cheeks as "Saturn's Ring" in that 3rd pic of the actual match? That's definitely a ring I'd like to have around my dick lol
Post a Comment